Digital Dose – 100011
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 21 Nov 2016 According to Europe’s Parliamentarians, consumers should not have to provide personal data in return for digital content.
- 26 Nov 2016 Digital cameras have gotten so good they can capture video in near pitch-black conditions.
- 26 Nov 2016 Could material from shapeshifting planes heal human flesh? NASA researchers think it’s possible with polyvinylidene fluoride
- 28 Nov 2016 We recently unveiled SAP Penalty Insights, a new offering that allows you to analyze penalty shots for German and American soccer leagues.
- 30 Nov 2016 Knowledge@Wharton argues business leaders must undergo a personal digital revolution if they want to lead in the mobile age.
- 2 Dec 2016 What’s going to happen next year? Digital Workplace Group has some predictions for 2017.
- 3 Dec 2016 London’s mayor launched a 7 million pound digital talent program to get into digital, technology and creative careers.
- 3 Dec 2016 Digital leadership is no longer optional for today’s CEOs. Check out Harvard Business Review’s reasoning.