SAP Partners can now up their video-making game by getting a Videolicious license that can help spruce up sales and marketing efforts. The license, which is 100% MDF reimbursable can be obtained through the SAP Partner Benefits Catalog.
Using video is a great way to engage prospects by providing a personal touch with your own video. Videolicious empowers your sales team to create personalized, sophisticated outreach videos, follow up videos, social videos, blog videos and more, to grow your sales with video.
The best thing is that no special video equipment is needed. It’s all done with your smart phone or tablet as Videolicious combines personal video messages with supporting product shots, logo graphics, transitions, watermarks, text, and music, with their patented automatic video editing technology.
100% MDF Reimbursable
The service is available through the SAP Partner Benefits Catalog. Each user license is $500 and partners can use their market development funds(MDF) and this service is 100 percent reimbursable. This service is available to any partner type and partners can order using a credit card.
Why Videolicious Makes Sense
- $10K platform fee is waived for SAP Partners
- Used by more than 4 million professionals worldwide
- Includes exclusive SAP product footage for powerful video demos
- Publish videos on YouTube, Facebook, Email
- Works with iOS and Android devices for mobile video creation
- Unlimited videos, annual user licensing for SAP Partners at $500 per year
- Includes Videolicious expert, instructor-led filing and speaking skills training
Go to the SAP Partner Benefits Catalog, click on Pre-Sales and scroll to the bottom to learn more about the Videolicious service.
To go to the Videolicious information page for SAP partners, click here.