This blog post continues the series of updates highlighting the latest features and fixes for SAP Community.
I published the first of these posts back on November 19. Here’s what has happened since then:
- When members look at the list of questions on the Questions & Answers page, they’ll see which questions they’ve already clicked.
- Crawler optimization, better merge processes, and cross-linking of search tools yield better results, and new options enable the manual boosting of popular content in these results as well.
- Members now see profile changes in their activity stream for people they follow.
- Performance improvements and clearer instructions have been added to direct messaging — including an explanation about the search functionality within the chat tool.
- Additional topic tags are available when creating content in Portuguese (Brazilian) and Japanese — so more posts and questions can be published in these languages.
- To help improve the user experience, alerts and error messages have been changed or rewritten to make the information easier to understand.
- New features allow moderators to find assignments more quickly and easily, provide clearer explanations to posters about content issues, and identify members who are providing the most helpful answers.
If you’d like the complete list of the latest updates, check the release notes in the SAP Community wiki every two weeks. You can also log in to the wiki and “watch” the page — so you’ll receive automated updates whenever we add or change the release notes. And if you’d like to report bugs and request features for future releases of the platform, please continue to follow the instructions on the Reporting Bugs and Providing Feedback After Go Live page.