HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)- While activating xbo
We are receiving many incidents, where user is getting an 500 internal server while activating any xbo.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Cloud Application Studio.
- Open respective solution.
- Open the affected xbo.
- Right click and Activate.
- Error appears.
After the upgrade most of the users have forgotten to Assign mandatory Work Centers.
User should assign missing mandatory Work center views other than Partner Development Work Center.
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center
- Open Business Users.
- Search for your developer User.
- Edit Access Rights
- Go to Work Center and View Assignment.
- Add the views for Application and User Management Work center and Business Analytics work Center.
NOTE – Before raising an incident, please check this once.Same has been explained in the Help Documentation – User Setup Quick Guide –>Prerequisites ->Create a Service Agent and Request a User (for Development Users).