Product Documentation and User Assistance for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 00
The new and updated product documentation for SAP HANA Platform 2.0 SPS 00 is now available on SAP Help Portal. Here you’ll find all the essential SAP HANA guides and references from installation, security and administration through to application development and information modelling.
To find out more about new features introduced with SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 00, refer to the What’s New in the SAP HANA Platform 2.0 (Release Notes). Also check out the new SPS 00 videos from SAP HANA Academy.
The SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 00 documentation set includes the following new documents:
- Feature Scope Description for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Cockpit Installation and Update Guide
- SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA Installation Guide
- SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer, edition for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA XS Advanced Migration Guide
- SAP File Processing for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Analytics Catalog (BIMC Views) Reference
You’ll notice that the documentation for the following capabilities is now available on the main SAP HANA Platform page of SAP Help Portal, and is no longer on separate pages:
- SAP HANA Spatial
- SAP HANA Search
- SAP HANA Text Analysis and Text Mining
We recommend that you refer to the SAP HANA Feature Scope Description to find out which features are availabe in which editions and options of SAP HANA.
Your SAP HANA Platform User Assistance team