Do you have an idea and want to co-innovate with SAP? Accelerate your innovation with SAP technical coaching, SAP testing, qualifying, validating and certifiying your innovative solution? SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services (PLS) is the one stop shop for you. SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services offers value added services for the right partners at the right time to meet their innovation needs and realize their innovation.
“Co-Innovation with SAP” service offering is your one stop shop for success
SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services will provide a high touch engagement, in a structured end to end framework for Partners, with services designed to accelerate various phases in your development lifecycle from targeted enablement to technical coaching and SAP testing, through qualification and certification of your innovative solutions, while accelerating market adoption of SAP platforms and technologies. SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services will be your trusted advisor from inception through realization and will collaborate with SAP experts to help accelerate your innovation lifecycle.
The following teams within SAP PLS which is part of SAP’s Products & Innovation (development) organization and partners to support the realization of their innovation objectives.
SAP Partner Engineering Services: Offers engineering support and technical enablement, development consulting and partner liaison to SAP expert network.
SAP Integration and Certification Center: Offers open program for certification of partner solutions developed using SAP technologies or SAP Platform and partner solution integration with SAP Business Suite.
Partner Qualification: Offers services to strategic partners (only by invite) to qualify partner products to ensure they are in compliance across SAP product standards (like performance, security, accessibility etc.).
Partner Validation: Offers early exposure to SAP’s newer product releases to partners before these products are GA. Partner Validation team recruits partners, guides them and provides support to use these releases. In return partners provide their valuable feedback (which is sent to development teams) to improve quality of products before GA.
SAP Outsourcing Partner Certifications: Offers open program for certification of outsourcing partners (offering services like hosting services, cloud services, infrastructure ops services etc.)
SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services is Your Trusted Advisor through the Innovation Process
These teams in SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services will become your trusted advisors throughout the innovation process to build new solutions or port existing solutions across four innovation lifecycle stages: Initiate, Build, Verify, and Publish, while offering the right services to meet your needs at the right time.
During each stage the following takes place:
- Initiate: Discover, Assess, Onboard
- Discuss technical viability and feasibility of partner’s use case or idea
- Work from the beginning through realization and certification with assigned PLS Project Lead
- Define and execute a tailored services plan in structured end to end framework delivered based on Partner’s needs
- Single contract which includes all services (technical coaching, infrastructure for hosting dev environment and certification services)
Build: Enable, Consult, Integrate and Co-Innovate
- Targeted enablement is delivered based on partner’s needs
- Technical coaching and advisory services including guidance on development and integration best practices
- Access to SAP Experts with PLS acting as your liaison with this network
Verify: Qualify and Certify
- Guidance on SAP Product Standards and review of partner’s product for select SAP Product Standards.
- Functional checks for agreed scenarios.
- Testing and Certification services
Publish: Release to Market
- Certification services for high-quality deployment and integration of partner’s product.
- Branding with SAP Certification
- Exposure within SAP and broader SAP Ecosystem
- Online listing of your solution on SAP Partner Directory and SAP store
Co-Innovated with SAP Package for SAP Partners
The Co-Innovated with SAP package provides services designed to meet the needs of partners, whom want to build, extend or run cloud-first, mobile-first applications on SAP HANA Cloud Platform (SAP HCP), and/or want to build new solutions or migrate existing applications to SAP HANA, or want to develop custom Add-ons or optimize existing Add-ons on SAP S/4 HANA. This program also helps guide partners to meet SAP’s technical guidelines and meet the pre-requisites for certification.
At the end of the partner’s successful realization of their solution, they will receive two different brandings:
Co-Innovated with SAP: Since there was technical collaboration through the product development lifecycle to build your application on SAP platforms or integrate with SAP applications.
SAP Certified: Depending upon certification scenario, an associated SAP Certified branding is assigned.
Here is an example:
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this service and other related items.