Monthly highlights from the SAP User Experience Community – Dec 1st
It’s gotten very cold here in Germany, but it’s cozy and warm in the SAP User Experience Community. So grab a cup of tea and visit us!
Check out our new feature: Most recent blogs and discussions on the Community. Another way to catch up on the great content you might have missed! You can also follow us on Twitter and never miss another post!
Here are my highlights from the last month:
In Learn the basics about design and user experience:
- A Dozen Designers is about my small blogging project to reveal the diversity of design roles at SAP and give readers a behind-the-scenes look at the people who have a hand in the design of the software you might be using every day.
In Skill up on design and user experience:
- Fraport AG, the airport managing group of Frankfurt Airport, is using Design Thinking methods and tools to improve security issues as well as the service at Frankfurt Airport. In Prototyping Better Service at Frankfurt Airport with “Scenes” Gloria Costa reports on how this tool was used and perceived at Fraport.
- Two new posts by Kai Richter about SAP Fiori 2.0
- In SAP Fiori 2.0: The Object Page – Part 1: Its History, Kai reviews the most important approaches to the object floorplan so far, and how we arrived at the current design of the object page in SAP Fiori 2.0.
- In SAP Fiori 2.0: A Primer on Embedded Analytics, Kai provides an overview of the embedded analytics concept and explains why it represents a change in the traditional way of working, and why this is significant for the regular business user.
In Design News from SAP:
- Did you know that the SAP Fiori Apps Reference Library now also covers SAP Fiori launchpad content for SAP S/4HANA classic applications? Find out more in News about the SAP Fiori Apps Reference Library by Maricel Cabahug.
- Two new articles in our series about SAP CoPilot to make three so far:
- In case you missed it, here is the first blog in the series: The Human Touch – SAP Introduces a Digital Assistant for the Enterprise.
- In Talk with SAP CoPilot – The Digital Assistant for Enterprise, Andrea Waisgluss explains how SAP is taking the conversational UI for enterprise to the next level.
- Need a Vacation? In the Future, Ask Your CoPilot explores in more detail the topic of natural language processing (NLP).
- According to Andreas Hauser, when SAP HANA is combined with design thinking, the result delivers much more than speed – it delivers innovation. Find out more in his post, Design + SAP HANA = Innovation.
- Through a partnership with TurboVote, SAP used research and design to help address low turnout rates among America’s young, first-time voters. With over 500,000 new TurboVote subscribers in 2016 alone, the work had real impact. Find out more in Strengthening Democracy Through Design by Tyler Nickerson.
The SAP User Experience Community is a public community dedicated to the exchange of ideas and knowledge about design and user experience. The Community is for everyone interested in design and user experience, so join the conversation!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.