On behalf of the ASUG Virginia Chapter, you are invited to submit a session for the March (Spring) Chapter meeting to be held in Northern Virginia
Below is the official announcement sent by ASUG.
Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
Location: Fairfax Water Authority
Frederick P. Griffith Jr. Water Treatment Plant
9600 Ox Road
Lorton, Virginia 22079
The ASUG Virginia Chapter invites you to Save the Date for their upcoming Chapter meeting.The Chapter is now seeking speakers and sponsors to present at the meeting to share what is most relevant to you and the ASUG Community. Customers are highly encouraged to contribute their stories, best practices, and lessons learned.
What are we looking for?
- Education, education, education – The content of your presentation will first and foremost determine whether or not you’re selected.
What do you talk about in your presentation?
- Demonstrate a solution to a problem you were able to solve for your organization or customer using SAP.
- Share tips and tricks or best practices you have adopted or helped an SAP customer adopt that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the SAP environment.
- Tell an SAP-related customer story (e.g., new software you implemented, upgrade experience, or enhancement that had significant impact on the organization).
- Discuss projects and initiatives that created business process improvement, cost savings, valuable insight, or self-service, or involved the use of smart technology.
Why should you present at the event?
Because you share a passion for the SAP industry and its place in the Virginia user community. It’s also an opportunity to:
- Demonstrate your SAP-related expertise and experience, and establish yourself or your company as an authority in your field.
- Develop leadership through mentoring.
- Increase your visibility in the SAP community.
Those interested in speaking and/or sponsoring should submit their interest by Feb. 1.
ASUG Volunteers look forward to your submissions. Every hear for the past 5 years the ASUG Virginia Chapter has been held at Fairfax Water. It is a great opportunity to network, meet others, and collaborate. Plus, Fairfax Water usually conducts water tours of the plant, and the Chapter offers nice give-aways (thank you to our past sponsors).
Lastly, I was not sure which primary tag to use; if anyone has some better suggested tags please comment below.