The time has come! On Friday, 25.11.2016, we have opened the first SAP Digital Studio. It is located in the SAP Office in Düsseldorf-Ratingen, Am Schimmersfeld 5.
The idea for SAP Digital Studio was born and implemented in Ratingen by our Digital & IoT team from SAP Digital Business Services. It is intended to make the digital transformation and the ‘Internet of Things‘ (IoT) clear and tangible – both for customers as well as for interested parties like universities and other educational institutions. The SAP Digital Studio is a showroom and design thinking space for Digital & IoT scenarios.
The digital studio is equipped with various showcases and exhibits, including:
- Pump system for practical demonstration of SAP Predictive Maintenanceand Service
- SAP Digital Boardroom – real-time analysis and planning scenarios as well as their consequences on production
- Knowledge Workspace Demo for the presentation of innovative interactive collaboration scenarios
- 3D printer for rapid prototyping and for the presentation of lot size 1 procedure
- SAP IoT Simulator
- BullsEye Demo as an example of new possibilities of customer loyalty
- Internet of Things Hardware like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Intel Edison, etc.
- various different sensor devices to connect to the cloud
In addition, the studio is equipped with design thinking furniture. Design Thinking is an approach to solve problems and develop new ideas. The goal is to find solutions that are convincing from user perspective. In contrast to other innovation methods, design thinking can not be described as a method or process, but as an approach based on the three basic principles of team, space and process.
A key objective of SAP Digital Studio is to build prototypes for the internet of things and the topic of digital transformation within the framework of innovation workshops with customers together in a creativity-promoting environment based on concrete requirements.
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com