The S/4HANA Marketing Cloud is on a roll. So first things first: I want to thank all those brave customers who have jumped in the water with us and I think most of you will agree it feels great!! And, if you are an existing customers you know that you already have a wide range of execution channels, flexible data load, full coverage cloud configuration, and – last but not least – , that you participate in the cloud lifecycle and are looking forward to the release of the SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud 1611. (*)
With 1611 we once again enhance the product in key areas to make it even easier and more impactful in your quest to understand your customers in real time and dynamically deliver contextually relevant experiences across different channels!
Consumer and Customer Profiling
You can take advantage of the enhanced score builder, for example using the score “Best Sending Time” to maximize the impact of your emails at the individual level. This new capability leverages contact behavior to increase awareness and reduce response time.
Segmentation and Campaign Execution
The Customer Journey Manager (*) is available on the “Hybris as a Service” platform (yaas) and can be accessed from the SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud to have an end-to-end process flow for customer engagement and to turn ideas into action and automate campaign execution.
(*) Separate product, licensed separately
You can utilize Flow-based Campaign Design. This editable flow for your campaigns can include follow-up triggers – such as one-time, trigger-based, and periodic – making it easy for the marketing expert to structure and schedule campaign automation. Planning waves of campaigns with the “What you see is what you get” approach.
You can now easily compose campaign content (emails, newsletters) to promote products based on the recommendations relevant for the intended recipients. Layout options provide flexibility to feature different components including pictures, text, price, and links.
Reduce complexity with predefined integration scenarios
- “SAP ERP Order and Business Partner Integration” allows you to integrate key data elements from SAP ERP into your Marketing Processes. You can now leverage customers, contacts, and sales order data from SAP ERP.
- Use “SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud Integration with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer” to automatically create marketing leads, tasks, appointments and phone calls in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer from SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud campaigns.
For further information on SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud 1611, see also:
- More Information on S/4HANA Marketing Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611 Product Management Update blog
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611 “On Air” video
- SAP Best Practices Explorer
- Feature Scope Description
- What’s New documentation
- SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud Trial: Start your SAP S/4HANA Cloud experience now with a free 30-day trial.