This utility is developed to fetch the report details from the SAP Business Intelligence Repository.
This will give you the report name, it’s type(Web Intelligence/ Crystal Report/ Desktop Intelligence) and its unabridged folder path.
I have included the required JAR files in the utility so you can use it directly by executing the command given below.
The output will be generated in an excel file and this file will be saved at the same location from where you will run it.
Generated excel file will have three columns i.e. Report Name, Report Type and it’s folder path.
Output of below file would be in the format Report Name, Report Type and Folder Path.
<< content with personal information was removed by moderator >>
Output Of V4 File would be in the format Report Name, Report ID, Report CUID, Report Type, and Folder Path.
In order to run this utility, following command needs to be executed from the command prompt.
java.exe -jar FolderDetails.jar SAPBISeverIPAddress AdminUserID Password FolderID
Points to note for running the above command:
1. Replace the keyword SAPBIServerIPAddress with the IP address of your SAP Business Intelligence Server.
2. Replace the AdminUserID keyword with the administrator user ID.
3. Replace the Password keyword with the password of administrator user ID.
4. This utility will work only with Enterprise authentication since it is hard coded in the source code.
5. Replace FolderID with the required SI_ID of the parent folder. E.g. 23 is the SI_ID of the public folder so if we use this SI_ID in the command then it will generate the excel file for all of the reports present under Public Folder.
6. I have compiled this utility using JAVA 8 so please ensure you have it installed on the system from where you will run it.
E.g. java.exe -jar FolderDetails.jar SAPBISeverIPAddress AdminUserID Password 23
Sample Generated File: