Little did I know back in 2012 when I started the SAP CodeJam or let alone the idea of the event series did I realize how successful it would be now finishing it’s 5th year.
So many locations, so many cities, so many countries!
We are not even finished for this year either! But I did want to share though some thoughts and info about the year so far. You can also check out what others have had to say as well. There are over 700 blogs showing up in that search!
For me though, it’S that fact that over 15,000 people have participated in over 60,000 hours of coding!
With well over 100 events this year (up from last year) and having done over 20 of those myself it’s been one heck of a year in general! For me it’s an especially proud moment as I sit back and realize that I helped to start something that has had such a positive impact on so many and that continues to strive and grow!
- SAP HANA XS (available for SPS10)
- SAPUI5 (available via the Web IDE or through OpenUI5)
- Java Development (via SAP HANA Cloud Platform using several services such as Gamification, Identity, Translation, etc)
- Mobile (with SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP WebIDE)
- SAP Jam collaboration environment (SAP Jam | Cloud Collaboration Tools & Software | SAP)
- SAP Portal (SAP HANA Cloud Portal)
- ABAP for SAP HANA Fundamentals
- ABAP for SAP HANA with Fiori
- SAP Gateway
- SAP SQL Anywhere
- SAP Lumira (Introductory look non SDK version)
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- ABAP in Eclipse (with SDK)
- SAP IoT
We already have event requests for 2017 and more are coming in!