For job seekers, a company’s Careers site is their window to the world. Ours is building to be something special. SAP’s Careers site is your one-stop shop to find out all about SAP’s current job opportunities, what it’s like to work here, our values, tips on how to apply, and how to get the most out of your future career here.
After looking for new ways to improve, we’re ecstatic to announce that SAP has recently redesigned its Careers site! With our redesigned Careers site, we want to give you a real look into Life at SAP. We have added much more comprehensive information while still recognizing the need for a simpler, more user-friendly platform.
Besides the new look & feel of our Careers site, you’ll find:
- Improved descriptions of our various work areas so you get a better idea of what you’ll be working on and who you’ll work with.
- Newly available “recruiter quotes“ with tips directly from real SAP recruiters on the steps you’ll take for applying.
- A page specially dedicated to women at SAP.
- Filter functions to find stories, events, and testimonials specific to your interests.
- Full integration into the SAP corporate website
By accessing the SAP Careers site, you’ll explore SAP career opportunities for professionals and graduates to find a job that’s exciting, rewarding, and über flexible. At SAP, you’ll be welcomed into an innovative environment that is constantly changing the world. So what are you waiting for already?! Check it out and see how all of the new features will streamline your path to an SAP career.
Be sure to let us know what you think of our new careers site through our new integrated feedback tool and keep checking for more exciting updates coming in the near future!
Want to join one of the world’s largest and most diverse cloud tech companies? Apply to SAP today!http://bit.ly/1nSYsaI
You can also browse all of our open positions at –
Learn more about the workplace culture at SAP, see pics of our offices, talk to recruiters, and get real time job openings by connecting with us on our social pages: