SAP Enterprise Support Academy News – December 2016 / January 2017
Dec ’16 / Jan ’17 Edition
Welcome to SAP Enterprise Support Academy News, the information channel that keeps you informed about learning and enablement topics in the context of SAP Enterprise Support. To learn more about SAP Enterprise Support Academy, visit our landing page at support.sap.com/esacademy.
At SAP TechEd Barcelona we started the rollout of the open beta version of the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. This edition is the next evolution of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy’s learning management infrastructure and will finally replace the Learning Studio (planned for H1 2017). Use open beta as an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the new system! The Learning Studio will remain your system of records for „productive“ learning until the final go-live of our SAP Learning Hub edition.
To learn more, check out these resources:
- open the overview slide deck
- register for the info sessions
- read the FAQ
- access the tutorials
SAP Enterprise Support Academy Event Calendar
Here’s your direct access to the calendar of expert-led events (meet-the-expert-sessions and expert-guided implementations) that are scheduled within your regional timezone:
New Webinars for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
We have scheduled a series of meet-the-expert webinars for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer solutions covering different integration scenarios, best practices, business process options and relevant technical & functional information.
New Best-Practice Guide: InMemory Cart for SAP Hybris Commerce
With this best-practice guide you can learn how to use and override the InMemory cart provided by default in order to create a dedicated customization, get details about the required steps to perform a possible configuration, and understand how to test it.
New Best-Practice Guide: Migrating SAP Systems to DB2 12 for z/OS
This best-practice guide gives an overview of how to migrate to IBM DB2 12 for z/OS. You will get detailed knowledge about the preparation of the database server as well as the SAP application servers and get details about online migration and new functionalities.
New SAP SuccessFactors Webinars
Several new webinars for SAP SuccessFactors are scheduled for the next weeks to help you get the most out of your solutions. Don’t miss these sessions:
- VIP webinars in December & January
- Q4 Release Information webinars (replays)
- And don’t miss this openSAP course: HR + Finance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors
Get the Most Value from SAP Support
Are you wondering how your investment in support and maintenance actually brings real value to your company? Here are three great resources that will answer your question:
- Blog post The Value of Support by Michael Kleinemeier, member of the SAP Executive Board of SAP SE and head of the Digital Business Services organization at SAP
- Blog post Four Ways to Get the Most Value from SAP Support
- 12-episode webcast series How to Get the Most out of Your Investments in SAP Support
Learn More about the SAP ONE Support Launchpad
The SAP ONE Support Launchpad is the integrated single access point to support resources from within the SAP Support Portal. To learn more about the launchpad, check out the following offerings:
- View the new QuickIQ tutorials about the SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Register for the SAP ONE Support Launchpad demo webinars
- Visit the Launchpad information page in the SAP Support Portal
Preview the New SAP Support Portal Experience
As part of the SAP ONE Support Program, SAP has been working to streamline and simplify your digital experience with us. The preview version of what the new SAP Support Portal will look like next year is available now.
openSAP Courses Available for Registration
The following openSAP courses are currently available for registration:
- Enterprise Machine Learning in a Nutshell – starts November 14
- SAP Fiori for iOS – An Introduction – starts November 15
- Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform – starts January 11