Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 10 Nov 2016 Should you spy on your kids? According to the New York Times, the answer depends.
- 11 Nov 2016 Even shoes are going digital! Check out these sensor-filled smart shoes with embedded displays.
- 13 Nov 2016 In the not-so-distant future your car engine sounds may come from a digital audio studio. Read more here.
- 14 Nov 2016 With so much change, it’s hard to tell what will have a long-lasting impact. That’s why Digitalist Mag brings you 5 digital stories from 2016 that are bigger than you think.
- 14 Nov 2016 In healthcare-related news, Harvard researchers 3D print a heart-on-a-chip. New Atlas has the full story.
- 16 Nov 2016 Guardian Mortgage and Blend, a mortgage technology company, announced a new partnership to allow borrowers to digitally apply for mortgages and track their progress online.
- 16 Nov 2016 Could Sweden become the first major country to issue a national digital currency? Business Insider reports on Sweden’s effort to issue the “ekrona.”
- 17 Nov 2016 In news from India, Crownit and Yes Bank recently partnered to produce digital meal vouchers.
- 18 Nov 2016 15 years later, Michael Trucano re-examines the classic digital hypothesis. His findings might surprise you.
- 19 Nov 2016 The New York Times thinks the auto industry will have to change more in the next five years than they have in the last 50.