Digital Dose – 100010
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 10 Nov 2016 Should you spy on your kids? According to the New York Times, the answer depends.
- 11 Nov 2016 Even shoes are going digital! Check out these sensor-filled smart shoes with embedded displays.
- 13 Nov 2016 In the not-so-distant future your car engine sounds may come from a digital audio studio. Read more here.
- 14 Nov 2016 With so much change, it’s hard to tell what will have a long-lasting impact. That’s why Digitalist Mag brings you 5 digital stories from 2016 that are bigger than you think.
- 14 Nov 2016 In healthcare-related news, Harvard researchers 3D print a heart-on-a-chip. New Atlas has the full story.
- 16 Nov 2016 Guardian Mortgage and Blend, a mortgage technology company, announced a new partnership to allow borrowers to digitally apply for mortgages and track their progress online.
- 16 Nov 2016 Could Sweden become the first major country to issue a national digital currency? Business Insider reports on Sweden’s effort to issue the “ekrona.”
- 17 Nov 2016 In news from India, Crownit and Yes Bank recently partnered to produce digital meal vouchers.
- 18 Nov 2016 15 years later, Michael Trucano re-examines the classic digital hypothesis. His findings might surprise you.
- 19 Nov 2016 The New York Times thinks the auto industry will have to change more in the next five years than they have in the last 50.
Please follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.