SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise business intelligence solutions are riding a wave of innovation with new capabilities in visualization and data discovery, machine learning with predictive analytics, information delivery to on-the-go customers, and more. These innovations will be outlined in detail during SAP’s upcoming #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call on Thursday, December 8.
During the call, experts will share how SAP has been innovating its core analytics applications and their enabling capabilities, and how customers will benefit from these key innovations. Featured speakers, all experts in various aspects of BI and predictive, include:
- Joyce Butler, Nexeo Solutions, an SAP Mentor
- Blair Wheadon, general manager of data discovery at SAP
- Richard Mooney, lead product manager at SAP for predictive analytics products
- Ian Grange, SAP BusinessObjects Roambi EMEIA presales director
Solutions to be discussed include SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0, SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics, and SAP BusinessObjects Roambi.
- Catch a preview of SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0! The highly anticipated convergence and advancement of SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio will be a featured update.
- Learn how to leverage predictive insights across the enterprise with SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics 3.1. The new release will help customers extend machine learning across the entire enterprise and manage thousands of models throughout their lifecycle with the predictive factory.
- See info-to-go like never before with SAP BusinessObjects Roambi, which extends SAP’s enterprise BI portfolio to target on-the-go data consumers and decision makers looking for a premium mobile analytics experience.
The live, interactive webinar will give attendees an opportunity to explore how these solutions can help them predict, visualize, and extend their digital enterprise in the year ahead.
- #askSAP: Take Action in 2017 with Innovative SAP BusinessObjects Analytics Solutions
- Date: December 8, 2016
- Time: 8:00am PT | 11:00am ET | 5:00 CET (90 minutes)
Begin the conversation now and submit your questions via Twitter with #askSAP.