Direct access to the download: Get SAP Anayltics Cloud content
SAP® BusinessObjects Cloud is now SAP® Analytics Cloud. Please see the press release for details: SAPPHIRE press release
SAP® Analytics Cloud is a next-generation software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for Analytics, Planning and Predictive. Built on SAP HANA® Cloud Platform, it helps you overcome the challenge of point solutions and data silos with enterprise-wide access to analytics.
For information visit SAP Analytics Cloud on SAP Communities.
Based on this platform, SAP Analytics Cloud content (“content”) is provided free of charge to any SAP Analytics Cloud customer.
Those of you who are familiar with SAP Business Warehouse, know the benefits of BI content. And now, the same benefits are available for SAP Analytics Cloud:
With content we want to make it even easier to get started with SAP Analytics Cloud or SAP Digital Boardroom. The content will give you a jump start to design a holistic view of your company or business area for a Boardroom or any other line of business.
The most relevant information to steer your business in the areas of finance, human resource, market, incidents and others – depending on industry specific specialties is included in the content as pre-defined objects.
What is included in detail?
As announced on SAP TechEd in Barcelona (http://news.sap.com/sap-delivers-modern-analytics-to-everyone-in-the-enterprise/), the first release of SAP Analytics Cloud content will be available for the following industries and lines of businesses in Q4/2016:
- Consumer Products
- Engineering, Construction and Operations
- Public Sector
- Retail Best Practices Package
Lines of Business:
- Concur – Travel and Expense
- Human Resources
- Human Resources – Recruiting
- Marketing Best Practices Package
- Solution Manager Administration dashboards
- Solution Manager – Test Suite Analysis
The content includes:
- Data Models
- Stories including visualization
- Template SAP Digital Boardroom Agendas
- Recommendation which data sources like S/4HANA, SAP BW, Marketing (SAP Hybris Marketing or SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud), SAP SuccessFactors or SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer to use
- Comprehensive how-to guide
We are well aware of the fact that even within a single industry there is no one-size-fits-all: Not an issue, just combine the available content according to your needs or extend it based on the deep understanding of the data sources that we provide. Explore the available content and find out what supports your business best.
Our content comes with technical demo data that allows you to immediately start exploring the boardrooms and stories without additional data upload. Thus, you can without delay browse the entire offering. No need to connect any source systems yet.
Here comes a first lab preview:
How can I get the content?
Follow these three easy steps to get started:
- Follow this link to download the entire SAP Analytics Cloud content package. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the download page. Please download the package by clicking on the link “SAP Analytics Cloud content”
- After you have uploaded the content into your system, explore immediately what is available.
- Copy the content into your namespace and upload your own data.
Please also find a video on the SAP Youtube channel explaning how to download and install the content.
Don’t have a SAP Analytics account yet?
For further trial, licensing and purchasing information, please go to www.sapanalytics.cloud/
In addition content provided by SAP, our partners have also picked up this topic already. For more details, please explore the Analytics Extension Directory (https://analytics-extensions.enter.sap/).
We have already seen great interest in the content – Thanks!
If you have any feedback or comments please don’t hesiate to either use the comments functionality in this blog or the rating functionality in the store.
We are currently planning for the next content innovations this year.
Stay tuned; we will share further information soon.
Today we have released content innovation 2 with lots of new content. See in the overview above (What is included in detail) what is available as new industry and LOB content.
We are already working on content innovation 3 where we again plan to offer much more content.
More information will available soon.
With approx. one month left before we plan to release content innovation 3 here is the latest information on what you can expect: We are planning to extend the content offering amongst others areas for the industries Utilities, Oil&Gas and Insurance. And content for Vendor Management (Fieldglass) is planned to be addeed as LoB content.
If you are attending SAPPHIRE Now in Orlando May 16-18 then you should not miss the opportunity to get a lab preview of upcoming content at the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud demo booth or in industry sessions.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud content is now SAP Analytics content!
New name but still the same great content. Content innovation 3 is planned to be available early June and we are currently busy peparing the release. So stay tuned for the next release.
All information at a glance about SAP Analytics Cloud content:
- Download SAP Analytics Cloud content here
- Here you can learn in a short Youtube video how to download and install the content
- Roll-Out slide deck
- SAP Analytics Cloud Documentation – http://help.sap.com/cloud4analytics?current=pcat_analytics
- Press release – http://news.sap.com/sap-delivers-modern-analytics-to-everyone-in-the-enterprise/
- Analytics Extension Directory – https://analytics-extensions.enter.sap/