Welcome to the central blog of SAP Analytics Cloud content. Follow this blog to stay updated on content related information.
This includes latest releases, hot news and links to further resources and blogs.
- Latest Updates
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud content?
- Which lines of business and industry packages are offered?
- How to import the content?
- How to customize?
- SAP Analytics cloud content blogs
- How to give feedback?
- Links and additional resources
2018/07/16: Will we hope you are enjoying our content the next Content Innovation is already in preparation. In the Augst time frame we are planning our next Content Innovation 9 release. Stay tuned for more information soon. As always, please also used the comments at the end of the blog.
2018/05/22: Content innovation 8, has been released.
Content innovation 8 is available in the content library.
2018/03/21: The package “SAP Public Services – Higher Education & Research” can be imported again. Please follow the instructions in note 2621358 to import this content package. If you require further assistance please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The free business content for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom provides a quick and easy starting point for your individual analytics scenarios. It includes predefined Stories, Dashboards and Data models that are tailored to existing SAP Data sources. The packages are industry and line of business (LoB) specific.
You can easily connect the content to your own data and get started with your Analytics Journey in SAP Analytics Cloud. We provide a detailed documentation of KPIs, models and data flows which enables you to understand how the dashboards are built and adjust them to your specific requirements.
Most of our content is ready to run with sample data
It will help you in finding meaningful examples to explore the tool’s functionality and get inspired for your own reporting featuring technology highlights such as planning, Smart Assist, value-driver trees, and mobile design.
Please vist www.sapanalytics.cloud for details of what is included in each package.
- Banking (enhanced)
- Consumer Products
- Engineering, Construction and Operations
- Health Care
- Insurance (enhanced: IFRS)
- Mill Products
- Oli & Gas
- Professional Services for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (SAP Best Practices)
- Public Sector
- Public Services – Higher Education and Research
- Real Estate
- Retail for SAP S/4HANA (SAP Best Practices)
- Rural Sourcing Management
Lines of Business:
- Advanced Complicance Reporting (ACR)
- Business ByDesign (Finance and Procurement)
- Financial Planning & Analysis for S4HANA Cloud (Best Practice)
- Environment, Health and Safety – enhancements
- Finance: Consolidation for S/4 HANA Cloud (Best Practice)
- Financial Planning & Analysis for S/4HANA Cloud (Best Practice)
- Finance: Operational Expenses Planning
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Salary Planning
- Hybris Marketing On Premise and Cloud
- Manufacturing for S/4HANA Cloud (SAP Best Practices)
- Procurement for S/4HANA Cloud (SAP Best Practices)
- Product Cost Planning
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Project Budgeting & Planning for S/4HANA Cloud
- Project Staff Planning
- Sales and Distribution
- Sales Performance and Target Planning (SAP CRM)
- SAP Solution Manager IT Service Management
- SAP Solution Manager Test Suite Analytics
- Trade Management
- Travel and Expense (Concur)
- Vendor Management System (Fieldglass)
SAP Analytics Cloud content is available in the content library in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Select Browse > Files from the main menu
- Choose Content Library > Business Content
- Choose your package and import
Now browse the Stories, Digital Boardroom or Models you have just imported.
We are well aware of the fact that even within a single industry there is no one-size-fits-all: Not an issue, just combine the available content according to your needs or extend it based on the deep understanding of the data sources that we provide.
In addition content provided by SAP, our partners have also picked up this topic already. For more details, please explore the SAP App Center (https://www.sapappcenter.com).
SAP Analytics cloud content blogs
Next to the exisiting offerings like this blog and documentation we are also providing additonal blogs to support you with SAP Analytics Cloud and content for SAP Analytics Cloud.
Please find all blogs here: https://blogs.sap.com/tag/sap-analytics-cloud-content/
We are adding further blogs over time, so be sure to check the above periodically.
How to give feedback?
We have already seen great interest in the content – Thanks!
If you have any feedback or comments please don’t hesitate to either use the comments functionality in this blog or sent us an e-mail.
Back to the top
Content innovation 1 released.
Content innovation 2 released.
Content innovation 3 released.
Content innovation 4 released.
Since October 9, 2017 SAP Analytics Cloud content is available in the SAP Analytics Cloud content library. You can now import a content package directly in SAP Analytics Cloud. A dedicated file download is not needed anymore. Find more details in the blog below “How can I get the content?”
Content innovation 5 released.
Content innovation 6 released.
Content innovation 7 released.
Please also find more details what is new with CI7 in the following blog.