Since October 9, 2017 SAP Analytics Cloud content is available in the SAP Analytics Cloud content library. You can now import a content package directly in SAP Analytics Cloud. A dedicated file download is not needed anymore. Find more details in the blog below “How can I get the content?”
Content Innovation 4 is available since 2017/09/11. For details please see below.
SAP® BusinessObjects Cloud is now SAP® Analytics Cloud. Please see the press release for details: SAPPHIRE press release
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Why content?
- What is included in detail?
- How can I get the content?
- How to give feedback?
- Links and additional resources
What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
SAP® Analytics Cloud is a next-generation software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for Analytics, Planning and Predictive. Built on SAP HANA® Cloud Platform, it helps you overcome the challenge of point solutions and data silos with enterprise-wide access to analytics.
For information visit SAP Analytics Cloud on SAP Communities.
Based on this platform, SAP Analytics Cloud content (“content”) is provided free of charge to any SAP Analytics Cloud customer.
With content we want to make it even easier to get started with SAP Analytics Cloud or SAP Digital Boardroom. The content will give you a jump start to design a holistic view of your company or business area for a Boardroom or any other line of business.
The most relevant information to steer your business in the areas of finance, human resource, market, incidents and others – depending on industry specific specialties is included in the content as pre-defined objects.
Back to the top
What is included in detail?
Content is currently offerd for the following industries and line-of-business.
Please vist www.sapanalytics.cloud for details of what is included in each industry or line-of business package.
- Chemical – enhanced (Market Analysis)
- Consumer Products
- Engineering, Construction and Operations
- Insurance – enhanced (Performance Management)
- Mill Products
- Oli & Gas
- Professional Services Best Practices Package
- Public Sector
- Public Services – Higher Education and Research
- Retail Best Practices Package
Lines of Business:
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Finance and Procurement Overview (SAP Business ByDesign)
- Human Resources
- Marketing Best Practices Package – enhanced (CMO Dashboard)
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Real Time Finance and Planning Best Practices Package – enhanced (Planning)
- Solution Manager: IT Service Management and Test Suite Analysis
- Travel and Expense (Concur) – enhanced (SAP Analytics Cloud iOS App)
- Vendor Management System (Fieldglass)
The content includes:
- Data Models
- Stories including visualization
- Template SAP Digital Boardroom Agendas
- Recommendation which data sources like S/4HANA, SAP BW, Marketing (SAP Hybris Marketing or SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud), SAP SuccessFactors or SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer to use
- Comprehensive how-to guide
We are well aware of the fact that even within a single industry there is no one-size-fits-all: Not an issue, just combine the available content according to your needs or extend it based on the deep understanding of the data sources that we provide. Explore the available content and find out what supports your business best.
Our content comes with technical demo data that allows you to immediately start exploring the boardrooms and stories without additional data upload. Thus, you can without delay browse the entire offering. No need to connect any source systems yet.
Here are two samples of the content:
SAP Analytics Cloud content is available in the content library in SAP Analytics Cloud.
This huge improvement for you as user has the following benefits:
- no dedicated file download anymore, but content directly accessible in your system
- always get the latest and greatest content directly in SAP Analytics Cloud
- over 20 industry and line of business content packages are already offered
Here comes a preview of the content library:
To get started immediately, log on to your SAP Analytics Cloud system:
- Select Browse > Files from the main menu
- Choose Content Library > Business Content
- Choose your package and import
Now browser the Stories, Digital Boardroom or Models you have just imported.
Please also check the documentation.
Back to the top
How to give feedback?
We have already seen great interest in the content – Thanks!
If you have any feedback or comments please don’t hesitate to either use the comments functionality in this blog or sent us an e-mail.
Back to the top
Content innovation 1 released.
Content innovation 2 released.
Content innovation 3 released.
Content innovation 4 released.
Back to the top