Content innovation 6 has been released on December 4. Next to new LoB and industry content Digital Boardrooms have been added – please check below for details and the content library.
SAP® BusinessObjects Cloud is now SAP® Analytics Cloud. Please see the press release for details: SAPPHIRE press release
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud content?
- Which lines of business and industry packages are offered?
- How to import the content?
- How to customize?
- How to give feedback?
- Links and additional resources
The free business content for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom provides a quick and easy starting point for your individual analytics scenarios. It includes predefined Stories, Dashboards and Data models that are tailored to existing SAP Data sources. The packages are industry and line of business (LoB) specific.
You can easily connect the content to your own data and get started with your Analytics Journey in SAP Analytics Cloud. We provide a detailed documentation of KPIs, models and data flows which enables you to understand how the dashboards are built and adjust them to your specific requirements.
Most of our content is ready to run with sample data
It will help you in finding meaningful examples to explore the tool’s functionality and get inspired for your own reporting featuring technology highlights such as planning, Smart Assist, value-driver trees, and mobile design.
Please vist www.sapanalytics.cloud for details of what is included in each package.
- Chemical – enhanced (Market Analysis)
- Consumer Products
- Engineering, Construction and Operations
- Health Care
- Insurance – enhanced (Performance Management)
- Mill Products
- Oli & Gas – enhancements
- Professional Services for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (SAP Best Practices)
- Public Sector
- Public Services – Higher Education and Research
- Retail for SAP S/4HANA (SAP Best Practices)
Lines of Business:
- Financial Planning & Analysis for S4HANA Cloud (Best Practice)
- Environment, Health and Safety – enhancements
- Finance: Operational Expenses Planning and Analysis
- Finance and Procurement Overview (SAP Business ByDesign)
- Human Resources
- Hybris Marketing On Premise and Cloud
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Project Staff Planning
- Sales and Distribution
- Sales Performance (SAP CRM)
- SAP Solution Manager IT Service Management
- SAP Solution Manager Test Suite Analytics
- Travel and Expense (Concur) – enhanced (SAP Analytics Cloud iOS App)
- Vendor Management System (Fieldglass)
SAP Analytics Cloud content is available in the content library in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Select Browse > Files from the main menu
- Choose Content Library > Business Content
- Choose your package and import
Now browse the Stories, Digital Boardroom or Models you have just imported.
We are well aware of the fact that even within a single industry there is no one-size-fits-all: Not an issue, just combine the available content according to your needs or extend it based on the deep understanding of the data sources that we provide.
In addition content provided by SAP, our partners have also picked up this topic already. For more details, please explore the SAP App Center (https://www.sapappcenter.com).
We have already seen great interest in the content – Thanks!
If you have any feedback or comments please don’t hesitate to either use the comments functionality in this blog or sent us an e-mail.
Back to the top
Content innovation 1 released.
Content innovation 2 released.
Content innovation 3 released.
Content innovation 4 released.
Since October 9, 2017 SAP Analytics Cloud content is available in the SAP Analytics Cloud content library. You can now import a content package directly in SAP Analytics Cloud. A dedicated file download is not needed anymore. Find more details in the blog below “How can I get the content?”
Content innovation 5 released.
Content innovation 6 released.