The latest Feature Pack for SAP Manufacturing Execution Suite 15.1 FP2 is generally available (GA) as of November 7, 2016.
This feature update for SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME), SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) and SAP Plant Connectivity (PCo) contains significant enhancements for manufacturing companies on their digital transformation journey.
Customers and partners use your S-User to access the details via the links listed below. The links reference the Innovation Discovery tool which is a new central repository containing updates for all SAP products.
Feature Pack 2 of SAP Manufacturing Execution Suite 15.1 includes the following innovation highlights.
SAP Manufacturing Execution
• Industry 4.0 Lot size 1 and configurable products
• Global HANA Foundation for multiple instances of SAP ME
• Integration of SAP ME with SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and enhancements to the SAP ERP Integration (MEINT)
• Safeguards, Monitoring and enhanced performance
SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence
• Overall Equipment Effectiveness Management (OEE): Enhancements for usability, scalability, recording equipment downtimes in SAP MII
• Energy Monitoring and Analysis enhancements
• Operational visibility with visual-enterprise 3D file integration and gauge chart enhancements
• IoT cloud integration for SAP MII with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
• Near-zero downtime and enhanced integration to SAP Solution Manager
As of Q4 2016, SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) and SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) are now both also available as a private managed cloud offering in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC).
Public information about SAP Manufacturing Execution Suite is available here.
SAP-internal colleagues can access information on our JAM page which is being updated over the next weeks.