Registration is now live for the annual SAP Conference for EHS, due to take place next year in Chicago, IL on March 21-22. Book your place here: https://goo.gl/J7yFzP.
The agenda for the conference is currently still in production, however, feel free to download the brochure from this year’s event to get a taster of what to expect for 2017: https://goo.gl/I3iUqW.
Highlights of next year’s event will include:
• SAP Keynotes: Hear insights into the latest solution updates and offerings
• Customer Case Study Presentations: Gain best practice tips & tricks for implementing and using SAP solutions for EHS management and product safety and stewardship
• Intensive Workshops: Dive deep into the nitty-gritty of the solutions and get your specific technical and business questions answered
• Interactive Sessions: Experience the solutions for yourself real-time with demos, microforums and roundtable discussions led by SAP experts
• Network and Connect: Meet with SAP partners, industry thought leaders and your peers in the conference exhibition and at the networking evening reception
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the events team at email@example.com, 919-510-8142.