Points to note for running the above command: 1. 10.X.X.X is the IP address of the SAP Business Objects Server.
2. Provide the Username/Password to login to SAP Business Objects server.
3. Password should be in double quotes.
4. Provide the file name along with the extension of excel file in double quotes.
5. File name and Path can be anything. 6. This utility will only work with enterprise authentication since I have hard coded it in the source code.
Step 5: Generated excel file would be in the below format.
Generated excel file will have columns as below. 1) User ID
2) Full Name
3) Email Address
4) Status (Enabled or Disabled)
5) Last Logon Time
6) Creation Time
7) License Type (Named User License Or Concurrent Access License)
8) Group Details (This will have information about all the groups where the respective user belongs. If any user is a part of multiple groups then the output will be in comma separated format such Everyone, Administrators and so on)