A quick scan of any online resource about eLearning will showcase multiple cost-saving reasons for adopting digital enablement. Travel costs are mitigated, time away from customers decreases, students have the flexibility to follow a curriculum at their own pace, in their own space. And now with the SAP Digital Partner Enablement Platform your field has access to over 5,000 learning titles – all from the convenience of their own laptop or tablet. Further, the platform provides not just the curriculum but also social interaction that rings in a new era of learning that’s scalable, flexible, on-demand, as well as social and perpetual.
Imagine never having to sign up your staff for an in-person class again.
- class registration fees
- loss of productivity, whether it’s billable hours lost due to taking your consultant out of the field at inconvenient times or deals lost because your sales person is not available
- travel and expense fees associated with in-person training
And you gain:
- the ability to track education/certification KPIs across your organization
- insurance that everyone in your field has access to the same formalized messaging and content
- flexibility and increased productivity
- access to social interaction with other organizations and SAP experts 24 x 7
Beyond classes, the SAP Digital Partner Enablement Platform provides Collaboration Rooms, where students can converse 1:1 or 1:many, sharing what they’ve learned, along with their experience in the practical application of content. SAP experts are also available for discussion as well as Q&A.
The SAP Partner Benefits Catalog, another aspect of the enablement platform, provides both volume-based (virtual) as well as custom services to partners for specific requirements. The SAP Partner Benefits Catalog is the new tool for partners to simplify and customize their experience with SAP, while growing their own business and their people. With the catalog, partners will have access to remote and onsite services to drive effective demand generation, demo SAP Solutions, develop sales teams, enhance implementation and support services, innovate and leverage their partnership with SAP.