Stay compliant for IFRS 16 with SAP Real Estate Management
Become familiar with the management of real property lease contracts in SAP Real Estate Management in accordance to IFRS and US GAAP regulatory provisions.
Find out more about IFRS 16 on the SAP Community Network (SCN) and join SAP in person to get in-depth information about the necessary transition on your balance sheets.
14.11.2016 SAP & PWC’s “Everything you need to know about IFRS 16” in Walldorf, Germany
22.11.2016 SAP & PWC’s “Everything you need to know about IFRS 16” in Ratingen, Germany
22.11.2016 SAP at E&Y’s 7th Real Estate Conference in Munich, Germany
24.11.2016 SAP & LEVERTON‘s “Machine Learning meets IFRS 16” in Frankfurt, Germany
Participants to this course will understand the new regulations in handling real property lease contracts in accordance to IFRS 16 and US GAAP ASC 842. Participants will use SAP Real Estate Management to comply with these new lease standards and become familiar with the most important configuration settings related to lease contracts and contract valuation.
- Introduction to IFRS and US-GAAP requirements
- Overview of the SAP Real Estate Management leasing solution
- Introduction of the lease contract
- Contract valuation procedures and execution of valuation postings
- Contract changes and the corresponding impact on contract valuation
- Overview of important configuration settings for lease contracts and contract valuation
5 Dec 2016 – 7 Dec 2016, Berlin
15 Feb 2017 – 17 Feb 2017, Ratingen
6 Jun 2017 – 8 Jun 2017, Berlin
Register here for the 3-day classroom training.
Need more information on IFRS 16 and SAP Real Estate Management? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org