Document Service Explorer at SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Looking for a easy way to manage the content in the Document Service? Running on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform? Preferably to happen through the browser? Is it even possible?
Note: Updated version of the blog is available here.
The answer is yes!
Here is how it should look like at the end:
Here is a short list of SAP HANA Cloud Platform services, that are integrated and can be used from the Eclipse Dirigible applications:
- SAP Cloud Identity Service | Built-in
- Persistence Service | Eclipse Dirigible – Database API
- Document Service | Eclipse Dirigible – CMIS API
- Connectivity – Mail | Eclipse Dirigible – Mail API
- Connectivity – Destinations | Under Development
Of course, new services can be easily adopted on-demand!
- Eclipse Dirigible – Site
- Eclipse Dirigible – API
- Eclipse Dirigible – Blogs
- Eclipse Dirigible – Samples
- Eclipse Dirigible – Downloads