In this blog post, I am sharing the DLL change document which shows the differences in DLLs between two patches.
Use the link below to access this document:
It will provide you the following information:
- Contents removed in a patch.
- Contents added in a patch.
- Contents modified in a patch.
Document contains the information as below:
- Namespace: It will tell you a scope that contains a set of related objects. This will include SAPbobsCOM and SAPbouiCOM.
- ClassName: A blueprint which defines the data and behavior of a type like: BusinessPartnerClass, ChartsofAccountClass etc.
- MemberType: A property that can be used to determine the member type of any given member. It will simply describe whether it is a method, property, enumeration or TypeInfo etc.
- MemberName: Gets the name of the current member like ‘Add’ , ‘SetCurrentLine’ , ‘Choose’ etc.
- BaseType: Gets the type from which the current Type directly inherits like System_COMObject, System.Void,System.ValueType,System.Object etc.
- PropertyType: Gets a Type object that represents the type (the class or structure) that contains the property like System.String, System.Int32 etc.
- Read/Write: Specifies whether a property is read only or read/write property.
Note: Changes in existing methods/property/Enum can be determined by comparing it with the previous patch only.