The idea of a partner coaching is to have a 10-day time and material assignment of an experienced implementation consultant who can be consulted for project related questions. For all new C4C partners we highly recommend to use this service for the first implementation projects. This approach is established across all our partners and became a kind of best-practice.
Please find here details regarding the potential support areas.
- Support of project management and cloud methodology related questions (Project planning, Solution Review, Key-User Enablement, Test Management, Tenant Management, Upgrade Management, Release vs. Project planning)
- Support of questions related to the implementation of Cloud for Sales incl. Sales Marketing
- Support of questions related to the implementation of Cloud for Service
- Support of questions related to the Groupware-Integration with C4C (except questions to the individual add-in distribution policy)
- Support of questions related to the C4C analytics
- Support of conceptional questions to the integration of C4C and SAP ERP/SAP CRM via SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI)/SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO)
- Support of technical questions to the integration of C4C with SAP ERP/SAP CRM via SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI)/SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO)
- Support of conceptional questions related to C4C APIs (A2X-interfaces) for 3rd party integration
- Support of technical questions related to C4C APIs (A2X-interfaces) for 3rd party integration
- Support of analyzing communication errors during the technical connection of C4C
- Support of conceptional questions regarding custom implementations or adaptations of the C4C system (KUT/SDK)
- Support of technical questions regarding custom implementations or adaptations of the C4C system (KUT/SDK)
Prerequisites and Exceptions
- The partner coach works together with the partner consultant and not with the customer
- The partner coach is no additional project resource who is setting up the customer system
- The partner consultants have successfully attended the trainings C4C10 and C4C50 or C4C30 before requesting support in the respective area
- Please note, that we cannot guarantee the availability of a partner coach for your specific time frame. Please also expect a delay until you receive a response.
How to request a Partner Coach
For requesting and officially booking an partner coach you need to provide us the following information:
- partner name,
- contact person plus email/telephone
- in which area do you need support (see list above for reference)
Please provide the information either
- to your Partner Manager
- per mail via this link.