When competing for business, nothing speaks louder than customer success. Let SAP help you develop and promote customer success stories that sell. Take a look at an example of a customer story that was nominated, vetted, and developed using the nomination process. Watch the video to learn more.
SAP customer success stories focus on one of two important themes: Run Live or Improving Peoples Lives. Both look at the story from the perspective of the customer’s business, and the outcome they were able to achieve.
- The Run Live theme is about providing business agility and control, with preference given to stories that feature cloud-based solutions.
- The Improving People’s Lives theme is about customers making a meaningful social impact.
Before you nominate a story, we encourage you to speak with your customer and confirm that they’re willing to participate. What’s required of them?
- A one-hour telephone interview, with some email or telephone follow-up questions as needed
- Review and provide feedback on the finished story
- Provide us with their approval
A few helpful hints to the nomination form:
- On the question about the customer’s business challenges – think about competitive success factors. What were the business challenges facing the company, and how was their approach to overcome them?
- On the question about the impact of the solution – think about this from a business perspective. What was the intended business impact and did they achieve it? As a result of the solution were they able to reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, generate more revenues, and so on?
And be sure to highlight your partner expertise.
Engage your prospects with effective marketing. Nominate your SAP customer success story today.