New features with version 10 of the SAP Business Suite integration with SAP Ariba Solutions:
- Integration of SAP SRM extended classic scenario to connect SAP SRM directly with SAP Ariba Network in addition to the existing SAP ERP system
- Integration of SAP Ariba Contract Management to automate the contract management workspace including required Master data for SAP Ariba Sourcing and SAP Ariba Contract Management
- Upgrade processes to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration (CI) 8
- Upgrade Subcontracting with new supported message “Component Ship Notice”
- Integration of SAP Ariba’s Quote Automation to enable price queries and bidding on the spot
Download the latest version now!
A new version of Ariba integration with SAP Business Suite is available now, extending Ariba Sourcing and Ariba Collaborative Supply Chain. Well-established SAP best practices for highly automated network-integrated procurement processes have further been improved.
To download the latest content for free, go to https://rapid.sap.com/bp/RDS_ARI
New and existing SAP Ariba customers with an SAP ERP system will benefit from the packaged integration solution:
- Simple and clear configuration guides
- Predictable project outcomes
- Reduces TCO
- Quicker go-live
- Expert knowledge and best practices
Once again, this content is free of charge for SAP customers, and can be accessed and downloaded from SAP Service Marketplace at https://rapid.sap.com/bp/RDS_ARI. Based on the guidance of that content, SAP customers are empowered to connect their SAP ERP with SAP Ariba on their own or with a partner. For those customers who would like to take advantage of SAP Ariba’s experience, SAP is offering a service to implement the standardized scope of the rapid-deployment solution within 5 weeks for a very competitive price.
This solution covers the integration between SAP Business Suite and SAP Ariba to support procurement processes.
For buyers, the scope includes:
- Integration of SAP ERP with SAP Ariba Sourcing and SAP Ariba Contract Mangement or SAP Ariba Quote Automation, supporting operative and strategic sourcing and contract workspace automation (optional)
- Integration with the SAP Ariba Network, supporting automated procurement document exchange with suppliers for SAP ERP MM & SAP SRM classic, from purchase order to payment
- Integration with the Ariba Network, supporting automated procurement document exchange with suppliers for SAP ERP MM & SAP SRM extended classic, from purchase order to payment
- Discount Management integration with Ariba Network (optional)
The scope supports aspects of these scenarios:
- Self-Service and Indirect Procurement
- Direct Procurement
- Service Procurement
- Invoice Management.
Ariba Collaborative Supply Chain 3.0 integration (optional)
- Schedule Agreement Release processing
- Consignment processing
For suppliers, the scope includes the integration of SAP ERP Sales and Distribution with the Ariba Network, automating the creation of sales orders from incoming purchase orders and the sending of invoices to buyers.
We are now also providing an useful guide for analyzing and resolving issues in integrated business scenarios. A big percentage of all errors are caused by the fact that the system was not properly configured. You will find the guide in the attachments of this SAP Note 2334863.
For RDS content please contact email@example.com.
For RDS integration services by SAP please contact firstname.lastname@example.org