SAP Analytics Extensions Directory version 2.1 has just been released and it’s packed with new features. While it’s hard to focus on a select few enhancements (to spare you an exhaustive deep-dive) I’ve cherry-picked just four for this short blog.
- Success Stories link
- Feedback link
- Subscriptions to email alerts
- New filters
Success Stories link
The directory now has a Success Stories tab on the home page. Simply click this link to display a wall of customer logos. To reveal success stories associated with a given customer, just click their logo, and learn about their experiences with extensions showcased on SAP Analytics Extensions Directory.
There’s also a new feedback form, where customers can share their comments and suggestions about SAP Analytics Extensions Directory and where customers can tell us exactly what their whitespace requirements are. To display the feedback form, simply click the new Feedback link on the homepage. Once you’ve done that, you can enter your name and email address, add your comments, and then submit.
Step 1: Click Feedback.
Step 2: Enter your name and email address plus your comments, and then submit.
Subscriptions to email alerts
Another new feature lets you subscribe to extension alerts. After you log in, click Settings in the menu bar. This generates a new window where you will be able to see all five subscription options – news, new extensions, updates, updates to favorites, and info about partner tests. Then simply choose the frequency you want – instant, weekly, monthly, or none.
Step 1: Click Settings.
Step 2: Choose between the subscriptions. Mouseover tool tips clarify the options for you.
We’ve also added a variety of filter options, so that when you’re searching the SAP Analytics Extensions Directory you can specify:
- the SAP Analytics product or products (for which you require an extension)
- type of developer (meaning the source vendor – whether you require something from SAP, a partner, a community member, a contributor, or a combination)
- type of payment (whether you want an extension that’s free of charge or one with a price tag)
- the function you want to use the extension for (whether it’s data access, visualization or export)
- others (this category of filters lets you determine if you’d like to search for extensions that are featured, certified, or favorites)
If you’d like to learn more about SAP Analytics Extensions Directory, or if you want to give me some feedback, please comment on this blog.
- Learn why SAP Analytics partners are so excited about the directory >> Location matters when you’re choosing the right partner
- Also check out the following 3 videos…