Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 25 Oct 2016 InfoWorld has six small steps to help organizations achieve their digital transformation.
- 27 Oct 2016 What’s the paradox of digital learning in academia? Despite advances in online learning, student debt and tuition continue to rise.
- 28 Oct 2016 Investors are going nuts for a new digital currency called Zcash. Unlike most digital currencies, Zcash offer both anonymous and non-anonymous coins.
- 29 Oct 2016 As digital ad agencies worry about losing young talent to the tech giants, AKQA attempts to learn what its staffers really care about. The Wall Street Journal has the full story.
- 31 Oct 2016 India pharma is booming and going digital at a breakneck pace. Read more in the Economic Times.
- 1 Nov 2016 OurCrowd, an Israel-based equity crowdfunding platform, is launching a fund dedicated to digital health, reports TechCrunch.
- 2 Nov 2016 Can everything become digital? Play-Doh, the iconic American toy, is certainly betting on it.
- 3 Nov 2016 The New York Times reports on how students are dealing with digital distractions in the classroom.
- 4 Nov 2016 America’s largest shopping mall – The Mall of America – is stepping up its digital game with virtual reality. Read more here.
- 6 Nov 2016 To keep pace with competition and consumer demand, McDonald’s will roll out mobile order and payment options in 2017.