This year we have taken a pioneer step in our strategy approach by increasing transparency on innovations led by the SAP ByD partner ecosystem. There is an increased number of webinars posted in SAP PartnerEdge and blogs highlighting innovations in our community space. The so-called Win Bigger Webinars with ISV partners broke the walls among sell and build partners and strengthened our ByD portfolio and Go-to-Market success.
I would like to remind the master lines in place to assure partner led innovation continues and grows exponentially in terms of add-ons or web services leveraged by 3rd Party software providers to accomplish end-to-end customer scenarios. The PartnerEdge Build open program in place offers great support to:
- Conquer new markets by leveraging Integrated Partner Development Infrastructure (PDI) and Services
- Create industry/micro-vertical/add-on extensions
- Develop country or specific customer versions using PDI
- Sign one single global agreement on company level
- Leverage SAP hosted cloud development environment with lifecycle services
- Take part in regular enablement and education sessions for developers (e.g. openSAP, e-learning, on site trainings or expert support)
During the sessions generated (presentations and recorded file available!) I would like to highlight a few which attained high market attention. But in general webinars as an asset reached more than 1500 attendees being SAP or Partners. Log in in SAP PartnerEdge required.
- Bank Transaction Manager for Business ByDesign
- Microsoft Outlook Add-On for Business ByDesign
- Add-on for Travel Agencies
- Sports Membership and Technical Authorization Management
- Warehouse Management System
- Telephony Integration for Outbound Campaigns, Sales Departments
Check some additional blogs posted to understand why innovation happens at SAP Business ByDesign (SAP ByD as Digital Core for SMEs and integration with other applications: the reality check, Enterprise Asset Management )