This update provides you an overview of the SAP PartnerEdge program that went live in September as well as a reminder of the key on-going activities.
Since roll-out, the next generation of the SAP PartnerEdge program has set a foundation for program agility and flexibility allowing for partner models expansion and improving the partner experience.
- New! SAP PartnerEdge “Run” engagement model. Complementing the current Build, Sell, and Service engagement models, the new “Run” engagement model will be introduced Sept 5, 2016. The Run model has silver and gold levels. Current Partner Managed Cloud partners will be invited to join the Run engagement model in order to take advantage of the SAP PartnerEdge program including Value Points, enablement, leveling, branding and benefits.
- With the addition of the Run engagement model, SAP PartnerEdge program offers full flexibility and choice for partners to expand their current business growth and activities between all four engagement models build, sell, service and run. We already have more than 800 partners with more than one engagement model.
- New! Cloud Choice: Profit. Announced by Rodolpho Cardenuto earlier this year, Aug 1 we launched Cloud Choice: Profit – aimed at helping partners accelerate cloud sales and profits. With Cloud Choice: Profit, SAP supplements the partner activities with elements such as contracting, invoicing, and collections while providing a predictable revenue stream that goes right towards their bottom line.
- Platinum Level: We are progressing the transition of the strategic partners to the invitation-only Platinum level. After completing the transition of the Global value-added resellers (gVARs), we are now actively working with partners for solution extensions (SolEX).
- New! MDF Changes: Starting Sept 5, we will complete the global alignment of Market Development Funds (MDF) types of activities as well as reimbursement rates. This change will help us to track and monitor consistently the MDF usage per type of activity.
- New! SAP Recognized Expertise for SuccessFactors: To support our partners to brand their specialization in alignment with customers’ business needs, four new specializations are now available for SuccessFactors:
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Payroll Solutions SAP & SuccessFactors Learning Solutions
- SAP SuccessFactors Talent Solutions