If you’re planning to visit SAP TechEd in Barcelona, don’t miss the following sessions and demos by SAP Globalization Services:
- Demo Pod (Session ID EZ29) “Local Solutions. Global Success”, open during show floor hours, all three days
- Mini code Jam session (Session ID DEV600) “Extend an SAP SuccessFactors Solution in the Cloud and Translate It”, on Tuesday, 12:15 p.m. – 01:15 p.m.
- Networking sessions (Session ID NET39495) “Translating ABAP and HTML5 UI Texts with SAP Translation Hub”, on Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and on Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Networking sessions (Session ID NET40026, NET40027) “Thinking of Going Global? SAP Localization Hub, Tax Service for Local Taxes”, on Tuesday, 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and on Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lecture (Session ID UX223) “Bayer’s Journey Towards Implementing SAP Fiori”, on Thursday, 12:15 p.m. – 13:15 p.m.
- Product Influencing Session (Session ID IFL120) “Save time and money: Translate ABAP Objects with SAP Translation Hub”, on Thursday, 13:30 p.m. – 14:30 p.m.
Localize efficiently and cost-effectively in a world in which applications need to target a global audience.
Hear about the advantages of the SAP Translation Hub application. Whether you have to translate ABAP objects, a SAPUI5 application, a Success Factor extension or a Fiori Launchpad – make it speak your language using SAP Translation Hub.
With the introduction of SAP Localization Hub, tax service, the new SAP HANA Cloud Platform-based tax engine from SAP, you will be able to address indirect taxes like VAT and sales taxes anywhere in the world with just one native SAP micro service. Bring your case and we can discuss how we can help you.