Every day members of the SAP Education team hit the road to help organizations solve their user adoption challenges. These are our instructors, our training architects, our change management experts, our super user team architects, and yes, even our sales team. Some hit the road literally, travelling to customer sites to work directly with their people.
Along the way, customers learn from us and we learn from our customers. Our “Stories from the Field” blog series gives us the opportunity to share what we’ve learned. We’ve compiled our best stories, which we hope will help you and your teams get the most from SAP.
Please take a look, ask questions, and share your own experiences.
Stories from the Field
– The People Side of SAP Projects, by Claudia Faerber
– Taking a Look at Your SAP training Program, by Claudia Faerber
– My Worst (Best) Super User, by Amy Feldman
– 5 Steps to Building a Super User Network, by Claudia Faerber
– A “Genius” way to Deliver Project Team Enablement, by Amy Feldman
Stories from the Classroom
– A great way to get SAP certification for key business processes, by Charla Pachucki
We’re always adding new blogs so please visit us often!