BUILD Design and Prototype Tool
Build is a comprehensive set of tools that enables organizations to design and prototype apps which make end users happy. These tools allow users to:
- Create prototypes collaboratively:
- Upload sketches of your ideas to easily create interactive low-fidelity prototypes which can be used to get feedback from your end users
- Design high-fidelity prototypes with drag-and-drop controls, Fiori floor plans and real sample data
- Collaborate with your project team
- Jumpstart development with generated UI5 code that can be imported into SAP WebIDE
- Customize prototype gallery: Use real Fiori-inspired examples from SAP and community as a starting point to create your own.
- Get feedback from end users: Easily get feedback from end users through remote, unmoderated user studies distributed via a hyperlink
- Learn User Centered Design and Design-thinking: Learn a little and do a lot with easily consumable method card integrated and reference examples integrated with BUILD’s design tools.
Ready to try Build for yourself? Anyone can use Build for free at www.build.me.
- See how Whistler Blackcomb used BUILD to streamline their Fiori Development Process.
- 150 IoT Prototypes made with BUILD!
- Click here for all BUILD success stories.
- Sam Yen on SAP (and BUILD!) leading the Design Revolution!
- BUILD is ready for primetime! An interview with Ben Ceaser at TechEd.
- HCP Podcast Interview with Build Lead Nir Kol
- Tech Target Interview with Sam Yen, SAP’s Chief Design Officer
- Build SAP TV Interview
- Troubleshooting for BUILD and WebIDE integration with an HCP trial account
- We update information on BUILD multiple times per week, DON’T FORGET TO COME BACK OFTEN!
Where can I learn more about Build?
Head to our how it works page to learn more! Also, see these additional resources:
– Build overview Presentation
– Join the BUILD Practitioners Forum!
Where can I learn how to use Build?
Build has a comprehensive Wiki that offers extensive training, tips and tricks on how to use the products features.
How can I purchase Build?
Build is available as part of every HANA Cloud Platform enterprise package as well as both the Fiori Cloud edition premium and standard packages. See below for more detail
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Apps Service Standard (8004745)
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Apps Service Professional (8004746)
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Apps Service Standard (8004747)
- SAP Fiori Cloud Service Standard (8004018)
- SAP Fiori Cloud Service Premium (8004508)
Click here for further information on pricing of BUILD.
Follow us on Twitter @BuildwithBUILD
Build in the News
- Build with IOT: Imagining the Internet of Good Things
- PR Newswire:SAP Delivers Build to Enhance User Experience for Enterprise Apps
- TechSeen: SAP’s Build to enhance UX for enterprise apps
- Tech Target: SAP HANA development spurred by SAP HANA, express edition, and Web IDE
- Yahoo News: SAP Ups the Ante for Enterprise Innovation With Updates to Its Platform-as-a-Service
- SAP Press Release for Build: https://news.sap.com/sap-delivers-build-to-enhance-user-experience-for-enterprise-apps/
Build is an integral part of SAP’s User Experience as a Service.
What is User Experience as a Service?
User Experience as a Service (UXaaS) empowers organizations to create and scale a simple, personalized and responsive user experience. It guides users through the innovation life cycle (Discover, Design, Develop, Deploy) while staying entirely within the SAP ecosystem. UXaaS tools were designed by SAP, to create SAP, entirely within SAP. Click here to learn more on UXaaS and BUILD.
BUILD empowers users with everything they need to complete the “Discover”, and “Design” portions of the innovation lifecycle.
What’s the fine print on the free trial?
The trial allows up to 5 projects to be created and iterated upon at no cost. Build is also available via the HCP developer trial cockpit (click to join!) and restricted under the same terms and conditions of the HCP developer trial. This trial is a great way to experience the power of BUILD and UXaaS.
I can't access the overview presentation. Can you share this?