openSAP is a great way to ensure continuing professional development. The “Massive Open Online Courses” (MOOC) platform helps me to keep pace with the rapidly developing world of information technology.
The reasons I have decided to use openSAP include:
- It is presented by credible people either with a good academic background and/or work experience (often experts in their field of knowledge)
- Course completion provides a certificate (in most cases) upon successful completion of the relevant course criteria
- The subjects/topics are relevant and current
- The courses look good on my resume (eg: linkedin)
- The courses provide evidence for my CPD log (associations and professional bodies)
And best of all it is free for everyone!
The openSAP pages I am talking about can be found at:
I did mentioned CPD above which means Continuing Professional Development.
“Continuing professional development (CPD) or continuing professional education (CPE) is continuing education to maintain knowledge and skills”
One of the courses on the portal that I would recommend includes:
- “Digital Transformation Across the Extended Supply Chain – In a Nutshell”
What I did enjoy about this course is that it had some interesting demos that helped to supplement the theory being explained.
Also having a Senior Vice President of Extended Supply Chain offer the course made it extremely credible.
Enjoy your day everyone!