Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform @openSAP
With SAP HANA Cloud Platform, you can easily extend any SAP application; on-premise or in the cloud. Previously, we delivered extension courses with a focus on SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, SAP Cloud for Customer, and SAP Jam on openSAP. Enrollment has just opened for a new course focused on SAP S/4HANA, Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
SAP S/4HANA Customers and Partners can build extensions with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, as well as add new capabilities and delivery methods to tablets and smartphones. After an initial introduction to typical scenarios and architectures, you’ll work on extension development projects on SAP HANA Cloud Platform, such as:
- Set up integration with cloud connector and OData provisioning.
- Integrate your SAP S/4HANA extensions with real back-end data using replication, OData APIs, and remote function modules.
- Discover how to create an even more engaging user experience using SAP Web IDE and SAP Fiori, cloud service.
- Learn about analytical scenarios on SAP HANA Cloud Platform with SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Show you how to use collaborative scenarios with SAP Jam.
- You will also have the opportunity to use mobile SAP Fiori hybrid Web applications to support mobile scenarios.
- Learn more about Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios supported by SAP HANA Cloud Platform and gain practical experience working with IoT service(s).
Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform is now open for enrollment and will start on openSAP from January 11, 2017. As always, registration, learning content, and Record of Achievement are provided completely free of charge during the scheduled run time.
Click the picture below to view the teaser video!