Productivity Power Play video series – creating adaptive flavor designs
A common question we receive regarding SAP Screen Personas is how to create adaptive or responsive designs to accommodate different screen sizes. Typically, customers use either laptop-sized screens or large desktop monitors. In this episode of Productivity Power Play, Tamas Hoznek discusses some factors to consider for creating adaptive screens.
The episode talks about:
- How the back end transaction sets the size of certain table controls or tab strips and what this means for screen design
- How to choose the right container(s) to optimize your designs
- Which advanced properties you need to use to create an adaptive design
- Using a script to determine the screen size (onResize screen event) to change the width of several controls on the screen dynamically
- How to change the size of the header, depending on available screen real estate
Tamas uses the display sales order item overview tab in transaction VA03 as an example.
You can use the techniques described in this video to build Fiori-inspired designs on either ECC or SAP S/4HANA systems.
Watch Productivity Power Play episode 28.
View all the Productivity Power Play episodes.
For the SAP Screen Personas product team, Peter Spielvogel.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.