Based on the feedback we´ve got about issues related to our trigger report /SCMTMS/PROC_TRIG_BGD we made some improvements to it.

The main improvements are:

  • Performance Improvement by mass enablement of action processing, independent of the context the triggers are created
  • Performance improvement in housekeeping of the trigger tables, specifically when many entries are in the trigger tables when the report is executed
  • Strict consideration of package size
  • Automatic fallback logic for validation and catchable coding errors (switching to package size 1 automatically in case of any catchable error)
  • Accessible and more structured output (ALV-List including only the really processed triggers)

The necessary notes are:

TM 9.3 & 9.4:
2369160 – Performance optimization for trigger report
2383599 – Program termination in trigger processing
2378429 – Performance improvement in trigger report
2386562 – Removal of freight units leads to program termination or is not considered correctly in update process
2391715 – Unnecessary trigger table entries

TM 9.2 & 9.1:
2382899 – Performance improvement and refactoring of the TM trigger report
2391715 – Unnecessary trigger table entries

To report this post you need to login first.

2 Comments

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

  1. Richard J. Tkachuk

    Hi Bernd!

    We tried to download the notes and see that notes 2383599 and 2386562 are currently incomplete.  Please provide updates here as you make progress on completing the notes!

    Rick
     

    (0) 

Leave a Reply