This Month’s Live Sessions on SAP S4/HANA
Once you have made the decision to move to SAP S/4HANA, or even if you are still considering it, you need to understand the challenges and opportunities you will face in moving to the software.
In order to help you with this transition, this month we scheduled multiple live sessions for you provided in SAP Learning Rooms within SAP Learning Hub.
SAP Activate Learning Room:
- SAP Activate Data Migration: In this webinar, you will be introduced to a new technical reference guide, which offers help on implementing SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition. The guide is designed to complement the SAP S/4HANA, on-premise implementation road map and provides detailed advice on using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 during the ‘prepare,’ ‘explore,’ and ‘realize’ phases. The webinar will take place on the 11th of November, 2PM (GMT+1). You can join via this link and choose your best dial-in number from here.
However, if you need guidance in moving to SAP S/4HANA 1610 or understanding what’s new compared to SAP S/4HANA 1511, we have also scheduled multiple expert sessions on this topic, as part of the SAP S/4HANA 1610 Early Knowledge Transfer program included in the following SAP Learning Rooms. Please note that these webinars are only available for SAP Learning Hub subscribers and participants need to register in advance.
SAP Finance Learning Room:
- SAP BPC for SAP S/4HANA 1610 (registration open until Nov 3rd for 2nd option) – Overview and introduction to the new features in financial planning (2nd of November, 17:00 – 18:00 CET or 4th of November, 17:00 – 18:00 CET )
- SAP S/4HANA 1610: Central Finance (registration closed) – Overview and Introduction to the new features in central finance (3rd of November, 10:00 – 11:00 CET or 17:00 – 18:00 CET)
- SAP S/4HANA 1610: What Is New in Management Accounting (registration open until Nov 3rd) – Overview and introduction to the new features in management accounting (4th of November, 09:00 – 11:00 CET or 16:00 – 18:00 CET)
SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management (Materials Management and Operations) Learning Room:
- SAP S/4HANA 1610: What Is New in Research & Development Engineering (registration open until Nov 13th) – Insight into the new features and functionality of SAP S/4HANA 1610 research and development engineering (14th of November, 16:00 – 17:00 CET)
All of the webinars will be recorded, so those who could not participate in a live session can still look them up. The recordings will be available shortly after each session. Don’t waste these opportunities to learn more about SAP S/4HANA. Looking forward to having you on board!