If you are currently certified as Partner Center of Expertise (PCOE) or preparing to get certified, you know that SAP Solution Manager is a critical requirement (and mandatory for SAP Business All in One and SAP HANA solution support).
The Mainstream Maintenance for SAP Solution Manager 7.1 will end on December 31st 2017. Therefore this version will no longer meet requirements for PCOE certification after this date. From January 1st 2018 onward, only SAP Solution Manager 7.2 or SPS -2 will be compliant with PCOE requirements.
Upgrading your SAP Solution Manager system to version 7.2 is a significant project, so please start planning now.
- Expert Guided Implementation: Basic configuration of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (on
- Expert Guided Implementation: Incident, Problem and Request Management for VARs
- Configuration Guide: SAP Solution Manager 7.2 VAR
- Guided Discovery Tutorials
- Learning maps and webinars
- Solution Manager Media Center
You can find the latest SPS release information for SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and SAP Solution Manager 7.2 on the SAP Support Portal.
Good to know: