SAP TechEd Barcelona – just a few days until the most exciting and educational event in Europe will start. Achieving process excellence during digital transformation, by combining SAP Operational Process Intelligence and SAP Process Mining by Celonis. Providing a uniform Fiori user experience to workflows in S/4HANA and capabilities to extend your cloud applications by workflow and rules. Sounds compelling? Absolutely! That’s why we put a great set of sessions on these topics together.
But how about your own digital transformation? Monitor your personal process path, see whether you have triggered the right actions, follow your way in the clouds or just do your regular stuff. Well, also here we will support you.
By joining our sessions, you can participate in our drawing to win a GoPro HERO Session.
- Join one or more of these lectures and hands-on sessions in Workflow Management and Operational Intelligence subtrack:
- INT100 – Process Intelligence for the Digital Age
- INT105 – Discover What’s New in SAP Process Orchestration
- INT160 – Process Mining SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business Suite, and Beyond
- INT161 – End-to-End Visibility on SAP Process Integration Scenarios
- INT200 – Innovations for Business Workflow in SAP S/4 HANA
- INT260 – Adapt and Extend My Inbox for Your Own Workflows
- INT264 – Build User Interfaces Based on SAP Fiori UX for Processes with SAP BPM
- Give your business card to the speaker after the one of these sessions
- Attend the drawing at the Show Floor (Hall 8P1 Level 1, CC8), Demo Pod EZ14 “Integration and Orchestration” on Thursday, November 10, 5:00 p.m. (you need to be present at the drawing to be eligible to win the prize)
Remark: SAP and Celonis employees are not eligible. The compliance guidelines of your company must allow you get the prize. Participants of the drawing must not be public officials.
So join these sessions to win a (GoPro HERO) Session. 🙂
The complete overview on all our sessions you will find here: SAP TechEd 2016 Bugle Sounds – Look for Cloud Integration, Orchestration, and Intelligent Processes
I am sure you are interested in even joining all of them – hope to see you there. #processintelligencerules