Extend the development capabilities of SAP BPM by using a declarative UI-design based on business-friendly Excel format
SAP Business Process Management enables business and IT professionals to compose processes jointly using a single, directly executable process model.
As a framework which comprises multiple years of experiences with BPM implementation projects aBPM complements SAP BPM for the rapid and model driven implementation of customer-specific user interfaces as well as associated typical requirements within the BPM context based on the newest UI technologies from SAP.
The aBPM framework is based on a metadata model which is leveraged to render user interfaces during runtime. This approach allows the configuration of a process data model in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet template from which all necessary artefacts are being generated.
The aBPM-framework enables you to extend the development capabilities of SAP BPM and to benefit from the advantages of code generation.
For recurring requirements standardized solutions have been implemented as part of the aBPM framework. This contains:
- Context sensitive process search with an overview about important process details and a form inside
- Change tracking options
- Help value integration (locals as well as loaded from external systems)
- Social collaboration options
- Process attachments with DMS integration
- Full versioning (extends BPM process versioning to UI and callback versioning)
- Translation tool for support with internationalization of user interfaces and all other process artifacts
- HTML email services
- PDF generation
Here you will find an overview about the latest learning oppportunites, including presentations, webinars and access to aBPM experts available within the SAP Community.
You want to be a part of it?
If you want to particapate just use the available options within the SAP Community for writing a blog post or asking question in order to start a discussion.
To enable the identification of all content belonging to the subject, please use the correct tagging options as shown below (additional tags can be set dependant on the topic of the blog).
So take your chance in order to:
Learn about the latest capabilities of aBPM and enhance your skills for professional usage & development
Exchange ideas and network with your peers
Influence the progress of aBPM
Take a closer look and explore our blogs and further content on this hot topic – you will love it!
Blogs on aBPM
- General Information
- Introduction into aBPM:
- aBPM in action:
- Further extensions of aBPM
- Extending aBPM with PDF.js
- Trigger an aBPM event call during the tab/window close
- Hide default aBPM header buttons
- Tab/window close management (Part 1 – Add an event listener to the aBPM link – provider side implementation)
- Tab/window close management (Part 2 – aBPM scenario implementation)
- Using JMS queue inside of an aBPM scenario
Any further questions?
Please contact Katrin Welsch (email@example.com)