What’s New 1611 for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer – Sales Quotes
The presentation includes an overview of features and functions that are new for Sales Quotes for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer release 1611.
Following topics are added to this release for sales quote processing:
- New Action: Add Products From Past Quote
- Offline (extended tablet App): Shows external pricing result
- New Action: Add Quick Products in Detailed View
- Formatted Notes for Quotes in Responsive UI
- Round Offs:
- New Action: Withdraw from Approval
- New Action: Calculate Quantity
- Notification on Output Error
- Add Product Category to Advanced Search
- Add External Sales Quote ID to Basic Search
- Add External indicator to Detail View
- Enhanced reporting on requested dates and first confirmed delivery date, external pricing status, and pricing date
- Allow deletion of newly added items after quote was submitted to customer
- BAdI for Preview and Output Determination
- Offline (extended tablet App): Display of Estimated Price in detail view
- UI adaptations
Hi Gunter ,
The feature list looks great.
Also it looks like that the standard interface:Sales Quote Integration seems to be changed with the new release.
Could you point out to some documentation or answer how to set it up starting with 1611 release.
Please refer to integration blog. There are no major enhancements concerning quote integration for 1611 release.