Join SAP and EY for a joint webinar entitled “How organizations are managing risks within a connected business world” at 9:00am GMT/10:00am CET on Wednesday 30th November 2016.
Are you connected with your business partners across your value chain, extending business processes to increase your operational agility? This increase in system connectivity can influence risk and control operations, which need to evolve with the same speed and effectiveness.
With this in mind, governance, risk and compliance functions face several challenges: they need new skills and capabilities to understand this new risk landscape; to have more advanced controls, supporting technology and methods in place; and to provide their business communities with the right information that gives them the confidence to manage their operations safely.
On Wednesday, 30 November 2016, EY and SAP will be hosting a webcast to share our point of view around managing risks in today’s connected business world.
Please join this webcast where we will be discussing:
- How components of your risk management need to evolve and how your current framework needs to recognize the new information flow over end-to-end business processes
- Ways of detecting risks via smart algorithms and enabling connectivity of relevant GRC systems in your company in order to manage them
- How to manage controls with emerging technologies, such as robots and visualization
- How SAP technology can support you
- Examples of the approach taken by other organization
The webcast will be hosted by Martyn Proctor and Jan Czichos from EY, as well as Neil Patrick from SAP SE.
This webcast is ideal for senior members of the risk and control community, IT architects and key process owners. After attending, we hope you will better understand key considerations in maintaining control in a digitally connected world.