SAP Enterprise Support Academy News – November 2016
November 2016 Edition
Welcome to SAP Enterprise Support Academy News, the information channel that keeps you informed about learning and enablement topics in the context of SAP Enterprise Support. To learn more about SAP Enterprise Support Academy, visit our landing page at support.sap.com/esacademy.
We are proud to announce that SAP Enterprise Support value maps, our social & collaborative learning & support program, has won a prestigious Brandon Hall Group Silver Award for Best Advance in Creating an Extended Enterprise Learning Program.
This industry recognition is a strong testimony that value maps can help you achieve business value and meet your transformation goals. As Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program comments: “Winning a Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award means an organization is an elite innovator…() All award winners have to demonstrate a measurable benefit to the business…() award winners are helping to transform the business.” Read more…
SAP Enterprise Support Academy Event Calendar
Here’s your direct access to the calendar of expert-led events (meet-the-expert-sessions and expert-guided implementations) that are scheduled within your regional timezone:
100+ SAP Enterprise Support Services & Best Practices Available for SAP S/4HANA
If you are planning to implement SAP S/4HANA, we have good news for you: There are now 100+ SAP Enterprise Support services available guiding you end-to-end during your SAP S/4HANA project, e.g. through best practices, meet the expert sessions, expert guided implementations, provided by SAP Enterprise Support Academy and SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps.
New SAP SuccessFactors Webinars
Several new offerings for SAP SuccessFactors are scheduled in the upcoming weeks to help you get the most out of your solutions. Don’t miss these sessions:
- VIP webinars in November & December
- Q4 Release Information webinars
- And don’t miss this openSAP course: HR + Finance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors (starts November 8)
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 News
SAP Solution Manager 7.2, the new release of the management platform, provides significant improvements throughout the entire life cycle of SAP solutions. There is a wide variety of options to learn more about SAP Solution Manager 7.2, including new EGIs and MTE sessions:
- Visit the SAP Solution Manager homepage at sap.com/solutionmanager
- Register for the new expert-guided implementation (EGI) Basic Configuration for SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Check out all offerings from SAP Enterprise Support Academy for SAP Solution Manager 7.2
How to Get the Most out of Your Investments in SAP Support
Learn how to leverage the services and tools available through your support investment in SAP to enhance your current landscapes and optimize your upcoming projects. In 12 sessions we’ll show you how to tap into the resources available to you today for advancing business and technical enablement of your end-to-end operations.
Welcome to the New SAP Community
SAP has launched a new community experience, named SAP Community, to replace the SAP Community Network (SCN). The new platform’s goal is to make it easier to find and share SAP-related information.
Understanding How to Drive a Proactive Approach to Security with SAP to Protect Your Business
Did you join the ASUG and SAP webcast series about security? Learn how SAP can help to plan security into your digital transformation projects, supporting enterprise resilience from the start with a risk-based approach to security that does not compromise performance.
openSAP Courses in Q4 2016
The following openSAP courses are currently available for registration:
- Software Design for Non-Designers (Repeat) – starts October 25
- Women: Build Outrageously Successful Businesses from Scratch – starts October 26
- Digital Transformation Across the Extended Supply Chain – In a Nutshell (Repeat) – starts November 2
- Software Development on SAP HANA (Update Q4/2016) – starts November 2
- SAP BW/4HANA in a Nutshell – starts November 8
- HR + Finance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors – starts November 8
- Upgrade of Systems Based on SAP NetWeaver – Advanced Topics– starts November 9
- Enterprise Machine Learning in a Nutshell – starts November 14
- SAP Fiori for iOS – An Introduction – starts November 15