Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 10 Oct 2016 According to a recent Forbes article, digital health entrepreneurs are raising more capital than ever (probably).
- 12 Oct 2016 Since the majority of today’s consumers and businesses are online, digital marketing skills have never been so important. Here are 10 Must-have skills for 2016 and beyond.
- 14 Oct 2016 e-sports are chipping away at viewership of traditional live sports like football and baseball, reports the Wall Street Journal.
- 15 Oct 2016 The U.S. digital infrastructure needs more private investment. And the Harvard Business Review thinks the American government should orchestrate it.
- 16 Oct 2016 The U.S. truck industry is scrambling to comply with a looming regulation that will force companies to electronically log employee hours in an effort to keep tired drivers off the road.
- 18 Oct 2016 When you click “buy now” on many digital marketplaces, ownership may not mean what you think it means. Slate investigates here.
- 19 Oct 2016 Harvard Business Review thinks you should take a portfolio approach to balancing your company’s digital investment. Find out why here.
- 20 Oct 2016 What are Gartner’s crystal ball predictions for 2017? Apparently, blockchain, augmented reality, Internet of Things and voice interfaces will have major business implications in the future.
- 21 Oct 2016 Gartner thinks traditional firms worried about companies like Apple and Amazon should copy, not compete with tech giants. The Wall Street Journal has the full story.