Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – CEI Projects
SAP offers the opportunity influence innovations for next releases through the influence program Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). This is the third CEI cycle in 2016.
What innovations are there?
There are several projects for which you can register. The following projects are relevant for the SAP BI Community Members:
- Agile data discovery of SAP BW and HANA data sources with online connectivity.
- BI Solutions on Microsoft SharePoint using Add-ins/App-Part
- Clinical Measures Analytics – Use Case & Scope Validation
- Enterprise Analytics Store
- Evaluate Analytics for Retail Processes for SAP S/4HANA Adopters and SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR) Adopters
- Improving Web Intelligence and Semantic Layer Geographic
- Next Gen SAP Unified BI Report Viewer using Fiori 2.0
- Online Video Analytics
- Predictive capabilities in Lumira
- SAP BusinessObject Mobile – Simplified User Experience for iPhone
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile Designer for Authoring Analytics content for Mobile Devices
- Unified SAP BusinessObjects update experience with optimised caching
- Working with HADOOP/HIVE big data sources in Lumira
These projects can be found here . If you find a project that may be of interest to a co-worker, SAP asks that you to forward the project using the “Send an Email” link on the project page.
How can I sign up?
Go to the SAP website to register.
Follow-up after registration
When you register, you will be sent a confirmation from. When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call SAP; at this point further participation is optional. Typically signing a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
The deadline for this first cycle is on November 11
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
The process of registration is here online.
About the Customer Engagement Initiative
SAP wants customer’s early involvement in the development process. Many topics will be opened only for SAP customers, but there are also topics for which the contribution of partners is requested.
Note: The above information was pulled together from various sources: SAP, ASUG and VNSG with some edits by me.