The cloud portal template for API developer portal is now available on public GitHub. With the cloud portal template, we can now customize the branding of the API developer portal in SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP), portal service.
The cloud portal template provides the same functions of the API developer portal in the standard delivery of the SAP HCP, API management. With that, companies can have a custom-branded developer portal for their developers to get the information about all available API proxies, products and subscriptions.
In this blog, I am going to show you how to download the template on GitHub. I will show you the steps of how to set it up after download in another blog.
1. Go to the GitHub repository here ; you should see the following:
2. Click on the file link – “CPT-API.mtar” to bring you to the following page:
3. Click on the “Download” button to download the template and save it to the folder that you want.
4. And that’s it! You have now downloaded the cloud portal template and you are ready to set up for the usage.
5. In the next blog, I will show you a step-by-step guide to set up the cloud portal template inside SAP HANA Cloud Platform, portal service.