On September 26, 2016 – the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Partner Services Portal was sunset and migrated to a NEW site. The new site is named: SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Operations Portal and will provide access to tools that will support provisioning and delivery of the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Solution Suite, including:
- All Operations Request Forms associated with BizX Provisioning Accounts, LMS, ONB, WFA, RMK and Jam implementations
- The Demo Request Tool, and
- Access to the Operations Service Desk Support team.
The user interface will look a bit different, however you will find the navigation to be much more intuitive. For example, request forms currently found under different tabs within the portal, will be brought together in one place.
- Bookmark the new portal URL for convenient, direct access: https://hcmcloudops.successfactors.com/ (Note: the URL will not be active until September 26th). There will also be a temporary redirect on the existing portal.
- You will no longer be required to login with a separate sfsfx\ user name and password. The portal will be accessed via the same SAP-ID login credentials you received via Manage My Partnership (MMP) on PartnerEdge.
- If you do not have an S-User ID, please visit Manage My Partnershipon PartnerEdge.com now to be prepared for launch.
Product Implementation & Technical Assets
All product resources for SAP SuccessFactors HCM Product Implementations are now available on SAP PartnerEdge.com. These resources include:
- Training & Education – Quickly access technical guides, tools, templates, and methodology that you need to assist in successfully implementing SAP SuccessFactors HCM Solutions.
- Versions & Releases – Quarterly SAP SuccessFactors releases provide new innovations across SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite. Don’t miss out on all the great innovations and enhancements.
- Tools & Assets – Partner Functional and Technical Consultants should leverage resources and templates available to assist in implementing SAP SuccessFactors Solutions. Examples include:
- Product Administrative, User, Implementation Guides
- Supplemental implementation related documentation such as: Customer Kick-off Templates, Configuration Workbooks, etc. provided by the SAP SuccessFactors Professional Services team.
- SAP Activate – SAP Activate for SAP SuccessFactors provides the framework for SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects.
- SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
Note: PartnerEdge should be leveraged as your primary resource for accessing ALL product and implementation related assets to assist in the deployment of SAP SuccessFactors HCM Solutions.
Provisioning Process Updates – New Customer Instance Access Request Process (CAR)
Starting September 26th there is an updated CAR process. Consultants are required to check the solution(s) in scope to be implemented on the CAR form. Associate Certification status is then validated by the Partner Services Delivery team with every CAR form submitted. Valid SuccessFactors Associate Certification within the solution(s) being implemented is required to receive access to a Customer’s instance. If Valid Certification is not found, the CAR form will be rejected.
Note: The RAR is no longer required. A provisioning account in the specified data center environment will be created for you in the processing of a Customer Instance Access Request.