SAP Partners: Welcome to the Digital Partner Enablement Platform
We are putting partners first, supplying you with the enablement you need, when you need it. We have simplified your end-to-end partner enablement experience; no limits and fully on-demand. The Digital Partner Enablement Platform encompasses the SAP PartnerEdge Portal, SAP Learning Hub and the SAP Learning Rooms for Partner Collaboration, as well as the value-added Partner Benefits Catalog.
Take a look at this video to help you get started on your SAP digital enablement journey: Putting Partners First. One On-Demand Enablement Platform to Meet your Needs
So what does that mean for you as a partner?
- Gone are the days waiting for access; now employees get access to the content they need, when they need it. User self-registration to the SAP PartnerEdge Portal allows your employees to associate themselves with the Partner ID you manage, simply by registering and verifying their company email address. These employees are then immediately given basic user access to SAPPartnerEdge.com which allows them to access site content and training on SAP Learning Hub.
- SAP Learning Hub now comes in free and for fee options to partners of all sizes and types. SAP Learning Hub is the most comprehensive SAP learning offer on the market with on-demand access to a wide and increasing range of e-learning courses, content simulations, guides, course hand books, and more. The unsurpassed range and quality of content is enhanced by a social learning experience supported by SAP experts. For partners this means all training is centralized whether it will be for sales, presales, marketing or support in the SAP Learning Hub edition for Partner Edge, or if you need to expand your skills and get certified you can subscribe to the SAP Learning Hub Professional edition for a fee to access all content (which includes the SAP Learning Rooms). See what edition is right for you and the Top 5 Reasons Partners should use SAP Learning Hub.
- SAP PartnerEdge Learning Rooms for Partner Collaboration are the social platform that connects partners with partners, and partners with SAP Experts. Collaboration Rooms are available exclusively to partners and their peers. Here you can:
- Join forums for business critical discussions, and have your questions answered in real-time
- Explore Learning Maps to elevate your skills and knowledge for obtaining sell authorization and technical certifications
- Attend Virtual Bootcamps to access the latest expertise
- Collaborate and engage with subject matter experts
- Attend live virtual events for members only
- And the Partner Benefits Catalog provides all partner services in one easy to navigate catalog
Getting started on the Digital Partner Enablement Platform is easy:
- Head to SAP PartnerEdge.com and log in
- Navigate to the Training & Education page to review training and enablement and get started on your role based learning maps
- Participate in collaboration rooms
- Expand your knowledge and prepare for certification with the SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition
- See what other services are available to you via the Partner Benefits Catalog
Thank you, Mycaah